Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playstation 3

So, I recently bought a Sony Playstation 3 and I must say, it's an amazing piece of machinery. I'm so much more satisfied with it than I was with my Microsoft XBOX 360. Immediately I was impressed by the graphics power and the ease of changing the settings on anything. Plus, online play is free. Who could complain? I have a 46'' Sony Bravia LCD HDTV and WOW. I still have yet to try out blu-ray on it but playing games in full 1080p has been an eye melting pleasure to say the least. It's been nice reverting to the old Playstation controller, I had forgotten how dang comfortable it was. If you're torn between the two systems, I would highly recomend going with Sony. The name really does speak for itself, they know what they are doing and, more importantly; they listen to thier customers and revamp thier products as such. Pricing was an issue but, after having it for a week or so, I can say it's been well worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment